пятница, 19 июня 2020 г.

Nutella Layer Cake – and Happy Birthday to me!!


My birthday cakes are always chocolate cakes, as any good chocolate love. But I've never had a Nutella cake and certainly not with as much chocolate and as succulent as this one. I know you're going to love this bomb, it's decadent and pure sin. It has everything that a birthday blogger deserves, so ... Happy birthday to me!! One of the good things about being a hobby baker is that you can bake your own birthday cakes. So, for my birthday, which was last 7th of April, I baked this chocolate beast. Although, I am not going to lie, prepare yourself your own birthday cake can be a bit sad. I made it to bring to the office, but not for the official birthday celebration. For that I have my adorable friends, Marta and Bibiana, who prepared me their own version of my pecan and chocolate pie and took it to the restaurant to blow the candles. I was so happy when I saw it!!! And it was very tasty, although there was a small mistake and is that instead of pecans nuts they used Brasilian Nuts. But it was also great, just in case someone wants to try this other version :) As the cake was to take to the office I did not want to cut it and I cannot show you slice view, sorry for that, but I did not want to tear it because I was so pretty. But I made a few cupcakes and there you can see the colour and texture of the cake. The cake had a lovely cut, believe me. I made it 4 layers and used 2 different creams for the filling, my very favourite chocolate mascarpone cream and the same cream with Nutella. The cake is a moist and super intense chocolate cake that I have already used for other recipes, but this time I put a little hazelnut flour to make it much tastier. And to make it even more chocolate bomb if possible, between layers of sponge cake and cream I alternated chopped hazelnuts, chocolate sprinkles and chopped Kinder Duplo chocolates for the last layer. You can already imagine that I enjoyed like a little girl baking this cake, and that is the best gift for me. That, and the face of my co-workers when they saw the cake. The reaction of some of them was so funny! So, Nutella lovers, you cannot miss this recipe!! I do not exaggerate if I tell you that probably the best cake I have ever eaten. [sp_recipe] Sweet dreams,

Original article and pictures take https://caudesucre.com/en-gb/nutella-layer-cake-and-happy-birthday-to-me/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий